• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Wishing a safe trip to our Winona-bound team!

Started by glennab, April 24, 2008, 06:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Chris, Margie, Jan, Shujen, Jeremiah and any of our other volunteers who are joining you in Winona:

Have a safe journey, another incredible copy run, and know that I'm with you in my heart!  Don't forget the hand sanitizer and measuring tapes!  I'll be looking for impressions of what's happening while you're there.  I hope you'll have time to keep us posted.  Please be sure to give my love to the people who bring you photos, and let them know that I feel it's a gift to us to be able to restore their cherished memories for them.

Many hugs and best wishes!

Glenna

P.S.  Our resident pair of cardinals have been singing to me more than usual the last couple of days.  I think they're trying to spill the beans about the woodpecker's secret!  So far we have a translation challenge.
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Glenna said it all, have a good trip and come home safe!

:hug:

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

cmpentecost

I hope my luggage has a safe trip and makes it to its destination.  Remember Biloxi??

Thanks everyone!

Chris

klassylady25

Hope you dressed in layers!  LOL  Just kidding Chris!  Have fun, stay busy, give Mom a hug and come home safe and dressed!!   :hug: Candy

mschonher

I'm adding my good wishes too. Safe travels everyone.

Mary

Charlene5

Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

JShimshak

I'm going to be meeting Christine tomorrow morning at the Winona County Historical Society to help get set up and make sure she has everything she needs.
Unfortunately I have to be at the newspaper working tomorrow.
But, I'm hoping to take some photos in the morning, and maybe on my lunch hour.
I'll try and get them posted on our newspaper's website as soon as I can.
Winona Post newspaper website: http://www.winonapost.com

Thanks for all the good-wishes!
Jeremiah

P.S. Can someone explain to me about the "Red Shoes"?  ???
"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." – Steven Wright

cmpentecost

glennab

Jeremiah, I suspect the red shoes are Chris's favorites for traveling.  When we met at the airport in New Orleans, I identified myself as the "Old lady in the OPR t-shirt."  Chris said we'd know her because she'd be wearing red shoes.  And red they were!  Loved 'em.  You couldn't miss 'em.

What did she say about red shoes? (And did she mention wine?)

Look forward to your photos of the run!

Cheers,

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

schen

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

THJacobson

If you have not found it yet...video is http://wxow.com/News/index.php?ID=18959  and then follow the links.

Tom