• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

How fragile life is

Started by Atlantis, April 03, 2008, 09:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlantis

One week ago my 15 months old niece (my sisters granddaughter) was taken to the local hospital with a fever. It got worse during the night and she was hurried to a bigger hospital the next morning. But the damage to her little brain was already to much for her to take ... yesterday we gathered to say our very last goodbyes. There are no words to describe the sadness in our family.
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

Hannie

I am so sorry to hear of your loss Atlantis, what a sad heartbreaking story.  I cannot imagine what the little girls' mom must be going through right now... 
I wish you and your family all the strength to bear this terrible loss, best wishes and all the strength to everyone in these difficult times.

hug,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mschonher

Atlantis, my heart and my prayers go out to you and your family. What a sad time for all of you.

Mary

klassylady25

There are no words.  Cherish each day becomes more apparent as the passing of time occurs.  Know that we love you and you are in our heart.

Candice

Mhayes

Atlantis, please accept my condolence on the tragic loss of your little niece.  :'(

Margie

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

jneil2

Hard to fathom what the sense of loss must be in your family,  Atlantis.

My thoughts and prayers are with you

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

glennab

Atlantis, what horrendous news.  I'm so sorry for your family's loss.  I hope that you're all close enough to be able to give each other moral support during this tough time.  You definitely have a caring family in OPR.  I'm sending you love and light!

Many hugs,

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

cmpentecost

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Christine

Ratz

My thoughts and prayers go out to you all, Atlantis at this very sad time.
Vicki.

Tess (Tassie D)

So sorry for your loss Atlantis. My thoughts are with you and the family.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Charlene5

Death is never welcome, but it's especially poignant when it is a baby.  I'm sorry for your loss.

MJ
Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

laportelj

So sorry for your loss Atlantis.

Jane

Atlantis

Thank you all very much for your kind words.
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

RosyBijou

I too am sorry for you loss, Atlantis, and will keep you and your family in my prayers...
Kerry
(aka RosyBijou)