• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Introduction and request for help

Started by zinger, March 30, 2008, 12:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpentecost

Ah...you are right!  It pays to check the channels, and not guess, like I did! 

Chris

laportelj

laportelj

Jeff, if you take the original and play with it by upping the hue and saturation you will be able to see that that is mold because the blue of her pants is more detectable. That mold is a real bugger it will blossom like that and throw you off .   
   All being said the work you are doing on this photo is wonderful!!   

This is a portion of a photo I did that was covered with molds It really sucks.

cmpentecost

Mold was a HUGE problem in the Gulf Coast after Katrina.  Photo owners told me that while perhaps their photos were never soaked in the flood, they were saturated with mold.  Many of these people were not allowed back into their homes for at least 3 weeks post-Katrina.  By then, without air conditioning and electricity, everything got covered in mold, including their photos.  I have yet to see a tutorial on removing mold from photos!

Chris

klassylady25

While we do not like mold, in nature's setting it is a great equalizer.  Eventually it will break down the object of it's desire and take it back to the earth however it may be decades before we discover what chemicals went back to the earth because of things just like this.   

zinger

Hey laportelj and everyone else. I am being swayed to believe that it is blue jeans. If it was his birthday then it does not make sense she would have a bouquet anyway. I am assuming it is his birthday because the cake seems to be in front of him and he is sort of straddling the cake.

I just have to figure out where her legs go.

I think this photo is the long lost Elvis and Priscilla photo ;D

Thanks for coaching me.