• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New thank you note 3/27

Started by cmpentecost, March 27, 2008, 02:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpentecost

Christine-
I apologize taking so long to respond to my eight wonderful photographs I received last Friday, but I have been out of town>  Anyway the photographs are absolutely beautiful and of course, made me cry.  I cannot tell you how many times I have shown them in the past two days.

Your handwritten note on the form letter made me smile.  Of course I remember you.  I remember where you were sitting and I even think I would recognize you if you walked into the grocery store (I have to admit I would be surprised to find you in the grocery store in Ocean Springs, but nonetheless. . .)

Anyway, thank you seems inadequate-but please send my heartfelt thanks to all of your restorers.  Their time and talents (and yours,too) have indeed given many smiles-and a few tears!

Happpy Springs-

Hope Hamilton

Mhayes

What a sweet and very touching note!  :loveit:

Margie

PS Couldn't help but notice the sign off and first name--perfect combination!
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Ratz

This one is really special to me as I did one of the Hamilton photos, what a great boost to my morning!

Tess (Tassie D)

Lovely note, great to hear. :up:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Thank you Chris, what a sweet note!

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

cmpentecost

By the way, for any of you who went on our Biloxi trip, this is the lady that brought us the knee pads for the photographers.

Christine

DougB

Christine,
I like the way she has changed the name of the town to 'Happpy Springs'

Well done.

Doug

jneil2

I will never forget the knee pad lady, how could we have survived without her help....a very sweet person.