• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

1st Attempt

Started by Randy, March 06, 2008, 10:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy

I am new here and I just finished my 1st restoration. I would like someone to take a look and see if the picture meets the quality that is expected and acceptable for the task at hand.

Thanks, Randy

cmpentecost

Hi Randy,

Initial impressions look great!  Perhaps a wee bit more blending of the colors on the upper leg, but otherwise, nice job!  Ultimately, Dave should be the final judge on this one, since he's the one with the newborn baby!

Christine

Tess (Tassie D)

:up: Great job. I agree with Chris about the blending and maybe soften the edge of the sheet?
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Randy

I can't add much more comment on the fine job you did on this little bundle - a few minor tweaks as described by Chris and Tess will make the restoration just about perfect.  But I did want to welcome you to the forum and express my hope that you'll be a regular.  Our newbies add more and more knowledge and substance to an already incredible group.  I'll be "lurking" for you!

Cheers,

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

klassylady25

Welcome Randy and I second Glenna's thoughts.  Happy lurking!   :D

Randy

Thanks for the feedback. I softened the blanket and  tried to get the legs to look 'right'.

I don't have enough talent to get it any better. Sorry

cmpentecost

It looks great Randy!  No need to apologize.  I'm sure the owner of the photo will be thrilled!

Christine

laportelj

Nice Job! Welcome to Wonderland!
Jane