• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Off to Kommetjie!

Started by Hannie, February 10, 2008, 04:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Hi Jan,

Tonight I will leave for Kommetjie, South Africa and will be gone for 2 weeks.  It'll be such a break for my hubby's sore joints and I'm more than ready for a vacation as well!  I am still working on the Richardson boy, can you let me know if it is OK that it will take e few more weeks to finish my project?  (If not I'm sure there a few volunteers that would fight to get him  ;))

:loveit:

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Have a great holiday Hannie. We will expect heaps of photos.  :hug: Is that Kommetjie down the road from Cape Town?
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Tess,

Yes, it is not far from Cape Town, do you know it?  A cousin of my husband has a house there close to the beach and we can use it for a couple of weeks, oh boy!

:loveit:

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

schen

Looks like great white sand beach is waiting for you.  Have a nice holiday.

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

mschonher

Have a wonderful vacation.........mary

Hannie

Thanks guys!   :)
Chen we are 1 minute away from that gorgeous beach, I'm so looking forward to this trip.  Hubby is a bit nervous about driving on the left side of the road.  He hasn't driven a car lately (public transport in Holland is good) except in the quiet parts of Arizona and Maine.  Myself, I'm not looking forward to a 12 hour flight, promised myself I wouldn't do that any more...

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ratz

Have a great holiday Hannie!

Tess (Tassie D)

I've seen lots of pics Hannie. Its a beautiful place for sure. Your hubby shouldn't have any trouble driving on the left side, we all do that out here.  ;D
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

schen

Hannie,

When you drive upside-down south of equator, driving on the left-hand side is the equivalent of driving on the right-hand side at home.   :funny:

I thought Dutch drove on the left-hand side 40 years ago?

Chen
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

jneil2

Hannie, the photo can wait.  You just have a good time, and come back relaxed and refreshed.

Jan

mschonher

Hannie, you should have asked to borrow the corporate jet......mary

Miz Cozma

Have a great trip!!  i am sooo jealous! hehe

:hug:

Tess (Tassie D)

Where's Hannie? It's been 3 weeks, hope everything is ok.  :hug:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]