• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Like to check these out?

Started by Ausimax, February 07, 2008, 04:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ausimax

Give them a look over so they can go home please.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Tess (Tassie D)

You've been a busy vegemite Max. :up: Great job on them all. Not sure if its just my eyes but there seems to be a bit of a blue patch on the rib halfway up the wall above the litlle girls head on the first one.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

He's the Energizer Bunny!  There's no stopping him.

Hi Max

I think these restores look great.  My few picks follow: in the background in the photo of the precious little sleeping princess, I see some dark blobs in the upper right on the wall, as well as a lot of discoloration on the rest of the background – the blue that Tess mentioned, which I see in several spots, patches of yellow, and uneven color on the bureau (?) or whatever's beside her on our right.

It's difficult to tell for sure, but the photo of the young man looks a tad blown out (could be my screen), but you've done an incredible clean up!

And in the photo of the kids (I love that pose) their legs appear to need a little more shading for shape, but I wouldn't have a clue how do to any more than what you've done.

I just chose one of those "covered in scratches" restorations, so I'm realizing what a bear they are to deal with.  You're awesome for completing this batch so beautifully.

Hugs and more hugs!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Ausimax

Hi Tess, Glenna  you are right about the splotches, I had colour corrected it just before I uploaded, and it caused some strange reactions, fixed them on the main file.

Fixed the other things mentioned, the girls legs, what she needed was knees, with no artistic ability knees are difficult to create, hopefully I managed to create the impression she has some, all tweaked up and sent home, thanks for your help.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!