• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Coming Clean!

Started by Mhayes, February 07, 2008, 08:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mschonher

Hi All,

I hadn't noticed until now but Christine does have a rather devilish look in that new photo she's using. It's awful that they are treating senior citizens this way.  Wow! has my bubble burst big time!
Mary

cmpentecost

As an FYI, the grunge/snow machine is down for maintenance.  I'm not sure when it will be up and running again.  This is your opportunity to grab some photos without the added grunge affects!   ;D

Chris

mschonher

Hi All,
Well here it is my first plaid shirt ever! What a pain in the neck it was, I hope I never have to do that again, it took so many hours to put the pattern back together.
Chris I hope you don't have a plaid machine somewhere in your possesion.

glennab

Mary, all I can say is he's awesome. Your backgrounds are especially wonderful, and it certainly brings home why you create them the way you do. (I've got to find your post on that and get it into my tutorial files.)

Of course all of our distribution staff have plaid-mucking machines.  There's no end to the havoc they'll wreak to keep us on the forum trying to get help figuring out how to undo their nefarious (Hannie, this word's for you) damage.  I can hear the evil laughter.  It's terrifying.  I'm afraid to ask what's next!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

:up: Beautiful job Mary.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

klassylady25

cmpentecost

Hi Mary,

Great job on the photo and plaid.  I agree plaid is one of the hardest and most tedious, and most frustrating thing to work on in these restorations.  I no longer have the plaid mucking machine.  I shipped it to Margie and it got lost in the mail.  We do have a new model on order, however!

Christine

Mhayes

Mary, this is absolutely amazing!  :up2: You have done a beautiful job with a really difficult restoration! This photo completes the Smith family folder and their photos will go on to QC and then on to be printed. Thanks.

:loveit:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

mschonher

Thanks everyone for the kind words....they are very encouraging indeed! I'm in no hurry for another plaid anything.  It's now on the the California Lady...I have restarted her, the first one looked nothing similar at all. This one is going to be tough. Thanks for all the input so far, it has helped me tremendously with the clothing....now If only I can get the face to look like the lady in question.....we'll have to wait and see. Thanks again everyone :loveit:

Mary

mschonher

I forgot to say that Christine, you are such a stinker!  Mary

cmpentecost