• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

I'm home

Started by Tess (Tassie D), February 05, 2008, 07:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi everyone. We rolled off the ferry yesterday and its nice to be home. The heat was terrible on the mainland, over 40/104 so a lot of time was spent in the pools.

Heres the link to some of the pics. http://picasaweb.google.com/tesscam/Jan08AndTheGreatEscape
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

truckersau

Glad to see you had a good time over here.
You got some nice photos.

glennab

Hi Tess,

Love the photos.  Thanks for sharing them.  The shot of the mountains took my breath away. What was the temp up that high?

Your traveling set-up is awesome.  It looks so comfortable.  I'm glad you're safely home and had a good time.

Bethany is adorable.  What a ham!

Bless

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

klassylady25

Those are great pictures and so happy your home!!  Now, get to work!  LoL  :o) 

Welcome back!  Hugs, Candy

Hannie

Hi Tess!

It is good to have you back home!  Looks like you and your lovely family had a good time and saw some interesting stuff.  I forgot how hot it can be there, I think you are all very brave to be so active at 40C temperature!
I loved your photos, it was fun looking at them.  I thought the one with hubby and Bethany fishing was really cute!

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hi Tess,

Welcome back! Enjoyed seeing pictures of your trip. Out of curiosity, what kind of fish is hubby getting ready to throw back in the water?

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Thanks everyone. Glenna the temp was a bit cooler up there in the mountains, about 25C/77F.
Margie the fish is called a leatherjacket. Nice flesh to eat but you have to peel the skin off as its too tough, hence the name.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Dave

Welcome back Tassie! What'd you bring us?
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

lol you sound like my eldest daughter. That was the 1st thing she asked too. I told her we brought home mosquito bites and dirty washing.  :funny:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]