• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New address for OPR and OPR Forums!

Started by John, January 30, 2008, 07:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klassylady25

John, my hubby is a programmer for the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education and he deals with stats all the time... and the goings on, behind the scene of this sorts. It is amazing and foreign to me completely, so I thank you for your wonderful work and time.  Thank you so much. 

cmpentecost

19 degrees F with a forecast for snow and blowing snow!

Christine

glennab

John, I think it's time we called the Orkin Man!  All these bugs crawling about our forum.  UGH!

Actually we've set up our web sites to also allow spiders to do their thing.  Rather interesting that they don't work as far behind the scenes as I thought they did.

This is an amazing transition you're creating for us.  Knowing what's involved, I really admire your expertise!

Cheers,

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

schen

We got a heatwave to rise from subzero up to 29 today.  Along with the heat came almost a foot of snow.

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

marge

The temperature in Long Beach, CA right now is 61 - there are clouds on the horizon and a promise of much needed rain and snow in the mountains.javascript:void(0);
Marge R.

cmpentecost

RosyBijou

Pouring rain here in southern Connecticut! 

I'm in the process of switching my web site to a different server, rewriting it (old server's tools don't let me move content, so I have to rewrite it from scratch!) and changing domain names also, and ugh!  I can't imagine how hard it must be to have an active forum--  You're doing an amazing job!

I did have a tough time signing in--The first two tries the log in screen didn't recognize my password.  Then it said that there wasn't a RosyBijou registered when I tried to retrieve my password with my hint...  (panicked a little with that message!)  Obviously, I did get in (phew!)--not sure why I had such difficulty--but glad that I'm still in your system!

I've been lurking around, missing everyone, but due to some ongoing family issues, know that I can't take on another restoration at this time.  Still here though--updating the OPR link (on my new site) as we speak...   
Kerry
(aka RosyBijou)

klassylady25

Rosy,

Just because you can't do a picture or two, we still need input, so keep those letter and cards coming in.  We missed you.

Candy

marge

Thanks. Now, If I can just figure out how to upload a problem photo and get help from time to time, I'll really be in up to my ears.javascript:void(0);

Hannie

Hi Marge,

Welcome to the board, great to have you join us!
To post a photo on this forum you first will need to to upload your photo to a photo hosting site.  I use Photobucket, you will find the link on the left beneath the Photoshelter box.  You will have to make an account there first but that is fairly simple.  After you upload your photo to their site you will see 4 links underneath your photo.  When you click on the last one it will automatically be copied and you are ready to paste the link in your post.
Hope this works for you,

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]