• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Taking a holiday

Started by Tess (Tassie D), January 23, 2008, 05:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi everyone. We will be off on our annual holiday this Sunday night on the ferry to the mainland. Will be away for 9 nights and heading to the Snowy Mountains then out to the coast and following it back home.
Hubby decided to buy a caravan so I've been busy loading everything up in it. It will save us heaps on accomodation costs and we can pull up anywhere for coffee or lunch in comfort.
I'll post photo updates when I can here http://picasaweb.google.com/tesscam/Jan08AndTheGreatEscape

Now I better hurry up and finish these restores for Chris. :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Oh Tess, I want to go too!  P L E A S E E E E E E!  Please take me with you; that looks like so much fun! Whoa, you're there and I'm here, what a bummer.  :( I love your caravan and look forward to your pictures.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Ratz

Have a great holiday Tess !!!!!

klassylady25

Hannie

Thanks for sharing the pictures Tess, it looks like a lot of fun!  Bethany is cute and your kitchen is bigger and better than my regular kitchen  ::)
Have a wonderful time, enjoy yourselves and come home safe!

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Tess, it sounds as if you're heading for a fantastic holiday.  I wanna go, too!  I'd love to see some of your wonderful country.

Your accommodations are awesome.  Talk about traveling in style!  Have a great trip and I'll look forward to photos when you get home.

Hannie, I'm like you in having a smaller kitchen than Tess has in her caravan.  If I open a can of tuna, the cats carpet the entire floorspace when they come in to beg.  (I like to think of it as "cozy" rather than WAY TO DARN SMALL!)

Hugs,

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

truckersau

Welcome to the mainland Tess.
Thats a nice lookin van your've got there, their great for towing. What are you towing it with?
I hope you all enjoy you holiday trip, don't forget your chains if your going to the Snowy's just incase you need them.
I look forward to seeing the photos of your holiday.
Tell hubby to take it easy, have a fun and safe trip.

Tess (Tassie D)

Thanks everyone, only 2 more sleeps. :) I have 6 camera batteries charging so there will be plenty of pics.
Ray we'll be towing it with hubby's 2 year old navara dual cab. We don't own any chains so hopefully the 4wd will be enough?
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]