• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Can't see gallery photos..

Started by Patre, January 20, 2008, 01:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patre

When I clicked on Margie and Jan's galleries this morning in an attempt to select an image, many of the images did not appear. After I tried to select an image in the comment section underneath an image which was not visible (I was logged in and the image title could be seen), I was not able to verify that the image had been chosen by me. Is this happening to anyone else, or am I missing something? Thanks.

Hannie

Hi Pat,

I had no trouble viewing and requesting images in Margie's gallery today, maybe it was a temporary thing?

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Pat,

This morning I have downloaded six pictures to different volunteer's gallery. As soon as I download an image to that person's gallery; I go back and remove it. During that time, unless, you refreshed your screen, you would be experiencing trouble viewing the gallery. I have finished and sorry for the confusion.  :(

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

cmpentecost

I was also having problems.  I'd click to open either my gallery or some of the uploaded photos from volunteers, and I'd get a "box" that should have a photo in it, but no photo.  Maybe Photoshelter is working on some things within their system.

Chris

Mhayes

Chris, another thing that I noticed in Photoshelter is that when I download a new group of photos, they are not guaranteed to appear at the last of the gallery. Now they are mixed at random throughtout my gallery. Used to be,  pictures were in sequence and in the order they were downloaded.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

cmpentecost

Margie, look at the top of Photoshelter, underneath "Margie's Gallery", and you'll see a "Sort by" with a down arrow, giving you choices of how you want your photos sorted in your gallery. 

Chris

Mhayes

Thanks Chris, that helps. It's odd that before that, my setting was by file name and it managed to jumbled the sequence up.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

cmpentecost

The spot/grunge machine sometimes will do that when you upload images to your gallery.  The machine doesn't know when to quit creating chaos!

Chris

Patre