• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Check this one out please

Started by Ausimax, January 17, 2008, 06:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ausimax

Hi Robert,

I have tried recording in PS, however as I said, I'm not the best organised Photoshopper and even the recorded text file was just about in-decipherable.

I don't have a set work-flow method, I use a bit of a scattergun approach, start somewhere and do a bit of this and a bit of that and then discover I've been working on the wrong layer for the last 30 min, one of the disadvantages of being self mis-taught. :mad:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Ratz

Max, I feel your pain! My workflow is rather like yours and knowing what I did to achieve a result is almost impossible, (kind of The-end-justifies-the-means approach!)
Your restoration looks good and so what ever you are doing, keep doing it, it's working brilliantly! :up:

Hannie

Quote from: pcraft on January 19, 2008, 07:05:05 AM
Hi Max...  I can't recall where, but... Photoshop does have a function that will track and keep note of everything you do to a photo if you wish...
Maybe someone else here can shed light on where that function is..  It's been at least a few years since I used it... 

When I am not feeling lazy I usually double click the layer I'm working on in the layers palette and type a brief description/numbers of what is on it....

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

Hannie, I name all my layers, its just that I forget to change to the appropriate layer before doing the next spell of work. >:(

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!