• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

My current 2 WIP.

Started by truckersau, January 14, 2008, 05:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truckersau

Hi all, I know this is unusual to post 2 sets of WIP in one post but I thought I'd do it to disspell any concerns about my whereabouts. My free time is a bit short at the moment untill the kids go back to school.
Please feel free to make comment on anything, in either one.
But allso remember they are both WIP.
Thank you.

Tess (Tassie D)

Wow you certainly picked some challenges there Ray. They are coming along nicely. :up:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

klassylady25

I'll have to agree wtih Tassie on all counts... challenge and they are really coming out of their shell.   What, no ruffle on the first!?  lol  Wonder if it was a Xmas card.

Mhayes

Ray, it's good to see you back; I was afraid that the search for the illusvie hand puppet may have done you in.  ;D These are both challenges, but number two is a real fright! The lady on the front row is totally hidden in the original, so that was amazing to see her uncovered. Great job!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Ray,

Hope you are enjoying the kid's summer vacation!
Your 2 WIP's looks great, I like what you did to the invisible lady in the second one.  It really show that there actually was another person in the picture but the detail is lost. 

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

truckersau

Candy,
On the first one that is just damage around the edges, in the original you can see some detail through what appears to be a scollop type border.

Margie,
Your not wrong, the biggest fright was finding out that there was a fifth person in the photo.

Hannie,
Yes, having the kids at home is great  :D, but it becomes a full time job some times, but I'm an experianced refferee  :knuppel:. As much as their both great kids, they still like to get on each others nerves after this much time off school.
The lady in the front was really hard to find, letalone any detail for her.
In this copy I have tried to make her look human instead of a ghost, but still trying not to make her look like a mannequin.
What do you all think?

Ratz

That is looking really good Ray. Ghost lady is coming along well.
You've pulled a minor miracle out of this one :up:

klassylady25

It's really a 'job well done'.  But why did you leave the person out that was on the far right of the picture!  If you can find one ghost, you can find two.   JUST KIDDING!!! 

Hugs to you Ray,
C

truckersau

I have given the lady in the front a bit more color, to match the other people in the photo.
What do you think needs doing, before they go home?

Tess (Tassie D)

Thats definitely a job well done Ray. :up:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

cmpentecost

Ausimax

Great job Ray, particularly on recovering the lost lady. :wnw:

Don't some of these photos just beg to be cropped, a group of people clustered in the middle of a great expanse of boring, featureless wall, if you had taken the photo the first thing you would do is Photoshop it.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

klassylady25

Hannie

Great job Ray, well done!
The lady in green could use just a little softening/shading around the edges to match the rest?

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

truckersau

Thanks Hannie, they are now at home.