• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Max the Master!

Started by glennab, January 07, 2008, 03:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Hi volunteers

I noted in a recent thread that our wonderful AussiMax has completed 100 restorations.  What an awesome milestone.  I think he deserves a special member designation for that accomplishment. Any suggestions?  I like Master or Maestro Member, but I suspect someone else can come up with something more interesting or worthy.

Congrats, Max.  You're absolutely the best!

Hugs,

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

truckersau

:up: That quite an achievement Max, well done mate.

Hannie

Congrats Max!

How about Master Max?

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Congratulations Max! As a token of our appreciation we have earmarked some 100 more (all in good condition) for your consideration.  ;D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Ausimax

Hi Gang,

A bit of a miss-placed accolade I think, it has taken me 18 months to achieve the ton, TassieD has done more in 7 months, and she is a busy wife and mother.

Bravo TassieD! :wnw:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

schen

Congratulations all you 100 club members.  This will be a goal for me to work toward.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Tess (Tassie D)

Hey Max, I don't want the spotlight.  ;D I think we're all winners just for doing what we do. Be it one or a thousand, they mean everything to their owners.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Tess, even though you may not want the spotlight (that's not what this effort is about, after all), I still think that any of you who've hit the 100 restoration mark deserve kudos!  It may be a labor of love, but it's still a lot of work and you upside-downers are awesome!

Bless

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

jneil2

Congratulations, Max.  You are super!

Jan