• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

I need some eyes

Started by Ausimax, December 17, 2007, 02:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Great job, Max!  :wnw:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Ratz

glennab

Max, this is awesome and beyond!  That was a tough restoration, and you kept the couple looking photographic and cleaned up the damage in your usual masterful way.  Kudos, my Aussie friend.  I wanna be like you when I grow up (if I ever do!).

Hugs

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Ausimax

Thanks everyone, for your help and comments, I had no idea at first about some aspects of this image, but once you get the input of ideas from others it seems to get your mind on track, and you develop a sense of the image.

It is also great to have the feedback on the final product, I find I have been looking at it for so long that I loose my sense of detachment and sometimes the damaged image looks more real than the restoration, I very seldom ever feel completely happy with the finished article.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

klassylady25

Max, did you ever notice the light on the left side of the picture - it's in that first panel.  I didn't notice it until tonight.  I don't think it makes a difference, but it's funny what you see when you come back to the picture.  I know I'm working on one that I know I will come back to.  I've doodled with it but it's going to take time to really see it.   

Your end result was great.   :loveit: