• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Header

Started by kiska, November 18, 2007, 05:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Chen/Max, I have a 19" monitor (not wide screen) and I can see all 9 images only if use full screen (no navigating section taking up space on the left).  If I don't use full screen I can only see 7 (with no scrolling bar to see more). Resolution setting is also 1280 x 1024.
Christine, thanks for sharing your comments on the photos!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

On a mac, you can go to System Preferences>Displays and set your screen resolution. PC's probably have something similar.

http://upload.pbase.com/image/89173697

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Tess (Tassie D)

I only see 7 and a bit one each side. I'm on 1024x768 on a 15" flat screen. Any higher resolution and I have to drag the glasses out.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hi John -- I've been out of touch for a few days.  Imagine my surprise upon seeing visions of the Biloxi run as our header.  I love it.  Brings back wonderful memories, of the great OPR team as well as our wonderful, indomitable "customers."  Especially appropriate, I think, for Thanksgiving week!

Bless!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

jneil2

I only see 5 photos as well, plus a bit of a couple more on each end.

Jan

John

If you're only seeing some of the 9 images it's due to the resolution/size of your monitor.  It will extend beyond any screen sizes that are less than 20". 

I'm practicing some Flash so eventually there might be some scroll action up there, but for now it'll have to be static.