• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New Photos For You

Started by jneil2, November 12, 2007, 02:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jneil2

Hello everyone,  I have just uploaded some Biloxi photos for you.  Be patient with me, this is my first batch. I am just back from vacation, and so I am moving a little slowly.

I hope this "OPR NEWS" was the right place for this announcement?  Let me know how I am doing, I will appreciate any feedback.

Jan

Hannie

Good looking galery Jan, I think you're doing great!   :up2:
Looks like you're really settled in your office well!  ;)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Dave

Good luck with your first round of distribution Jan. I can't thank you enough for taking it on. You can also use your "office" to make announcements about new photos being posted. That's what Christine does.

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

Ausimax

Hi Jan,

Good job with your distributions!  Only don't come the raw prawn telling us there are new Photos, we don't get any NEW photos only old and badly battered ones, and now Christine has loaned you the spotting machine they aren't likely to improve. :funny:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

hoodman3

"raw prawn"? Is that an Aussie colloquialism? I like it! Jan, don't listen to these harden restorers, the hand that controls distribution, controls the world.
Best of luck,
Pete
Windows XP, CS3

truckersau

Quote from: hoodman3 on November 13, 2007, 08:43:34 PM
"raw prawn"? Is that an Aussie colloquialism?
Pete
;D ;D ;D Yes Mate,

Charlene5

Quote from: hoodman3 on November 13, 2007, 08:43:34 PM
"raw prawn"? Is that an Aussie colloquialism? I like it! Jan, don't listen to these harden restorers, the hand that controls distribution, controls the world.
Best of luck,
Pete

Is that sort of like "all hat and no cattle" !?!
Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

jneil2

I stand corrected, Max.  Next time I will announce I have a bunch of old, tired photos!

Thanks, Dave - I will have to make use of my office (maybe you don't want to see what your troops have been doing in their spare time.....)

It's fun, and I am having a great time with it.  Thanks for everyone's support.

Jan

Mhayes

Hi Jan,

Since you got the more modern office and the hunk to go with it; I guess it is only fitting that you get to go first through the mine field. I will be patiently waiting on the sidelines to see if there are any major surprises in store before I venture out.  ;D

Good Luck,

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]