• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Welcome

Started by sanbie, November 04, 2007, 03:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiska

Carter, CARTER! You're second only to Sr. Lopez. Forget Jan's puny office. I could use some patching and healing. :cool:
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

klassylady25

From now on blindfolds will be handed out at the door to, all ladies seen drooling.  Poor Carter has to get some work done and there are safety rules.  Rule number #1:  No slipping on drool allowed   So here you go:

That's one blindfold
          two blindfolds............... :wow:

glennab

C'mon ladies.  Sheesh.  carter, Carter, CARTER!  Show some dignity, restraint and taste. (He's WAY too old for me.)

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

klassylady25

truckersau

LADIES (mmmmm) anyone would think you have nothing better to do. ::)
Behave, and get back to work ( I'm sure you have plenty to keep your minds occupied ) :mad:
And leave poor Carter alone.

kiska

It's not our minds we're worried about!  :funny:
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Tess (Tassie D)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

truckersau

Quote from: Tassie D on November 10, 2007, 06:00:16 PM
Quote from: kiska on November 10, 2007, 05:55:18 PM
It's not our minds we're worried about!  :funny:

:-[ :-[ I'm definitely not going any further with this conversation.  :-[ :-[

cmpentecost

Boy, I hope Jan is back from her vacation soon, so she can release the next batch of photos!

Christine

Charlene5

I do believe that our Ray is blushing!!
Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

truckersau

:) Charlene, I think those days are long long gone.  ;)

jneil2

Hi everyone,  I am back and am really disappointed that Carter wasn't here this morning to pour me a cup of coffee to get me going.....

But I managed to upload some photos for you so everyone can get back to work.

Jan

cmpentecost

Welcome back from vacation Jan!  Um...Carter's at my house this morning, helping me.  I'll send him when I have time....if I have time!

Chris

schen

Welcome back Jan.

I am no Carter but I am willing to be your first victim to request a photo and test your skill of adding white dots.   :D
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

glennab

Hi Jan

Welcome back!  I hope your trip was great and you're rested up enough to handle this tough bunch!  How was Hawaii?

Fortunately you didn't have to get your office set up, thanks to your wonderful OPR pals. (Too bad the wicked females have absconded with Carter!) I can see you've already posted a ton of new photos – more that I recognize. It still gives me a huge lump in my throat as I remember the dear people who brought them in.

You're wonderful for taking some of the load off of Christine.  Just don't hurt your shoulder wielding the monster spot applicator that's part of your new office equipment (Hannie is so thoughtful!).

Hugs,

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)