• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New Office

Started by Mhayes, November 03, 2007, 11:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

For my very first official post, I would like everyone to see my new office. Until Christine has me trained and my legs adjust to climbing the ladder, there will be no further post. Thank you once again for this honor.

Margie

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Charlene5

Please Miss I am confused.  Are we supposed to genuflect, curtsy or kiss your hand?  I could do all three as long as it isn't simultaneously.  I don't want to make any grave social faux pas in your new office!!  Do you achieve that lovely musty and moldy scent with candles?   ;D
Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

cmpentecost

Hi Margie,

You've gotten an amazing photo of your office.  I am concerned about the ladder though, as it's an old wooden ladder found in an antique store.  Please be careful.  Also, I'm sure you'll want your cats nearby, as John told me he saw a few mice and rats during the remodel.   ;)

Chris

Mhayes

Charlene, the first two will be fine, the third one I am little leery considering your pose does not look like a yawn at all.  Christine will advise as to the official protocol. No candles were used.

Thanks Chris! Just what I need is some furry friends. I guess we can skip the adding plaid damage to the photos when instead we will have nibble marks on everything. I have a feeling that my cats will not go up there willingly. Since I can't carry them as I scale the latter, perhaps I will have to catapult them up in their carrier.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

>:D I couldn't resist.  :funny:

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

:funny:  :funny:  :funny:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

sanbie

:funny: :funny: :funny: Now thats funny Tess!!
paintshop pro X1

kiska

Quoteperhaps I will have to catapult them up in their carrier.

Sounds like a weeeeener to me!

signed

the HANNAH
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

klassylady25

Quote from: Tassie D on November 04, 2007, 01:55:04 AM
>:D I couldn't resist.  :funny:

You're one crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzy cat!!!   :P

glennab

MJ, if Margie manages to get her felines into her office (they do love high places and small darting things they can catch and eat!), we'll all be relegated to making faux paws! That would be a cat-astrophe!

Okay, I'm through.  I'll go work on my restoration.

Hugs!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

cmpentecost

Hey Margie,

Do you need any help to get your office ready for you to start distribution this weekend??   ;D  I'm SURE the other volunteers will be happy to help!

Chris

Tess (Tassie D)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Thanks Tess! That was my last roll of toilet paper.  :mad: Either I climb down or someone throws up  another roll. I don't want to appear vindictive, but it would pay to treat me very, very, nice or the pictures I release will make Christine's and Jan's galleries look easy.  ;D

I'll will let the anticipation (or dread) build before my coming releases.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

jneil2

Margie,

If I was a talented and clever as these other people, I would find graphics for the perfect additions to your office:

#!  - a panic button (for the first week)

#2 - an easy button after that.

Welcome to the craziness,

Jan

schen

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6