• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Check this one out,please

Started by Ausimax, November 02, 2007, 08:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klassylady25

I'm glad you kept the dimples!!  :o)

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Beautiful job Max. :up2: It's been great to watch her grow up through the photos.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

Thanks to all for your help and comments, much appreciated.

This is the next, very much a WIP at this stage, haven't tackled the faces or hair yet. In a bit of a quandary with those dirty looking stars, though it doesn't look like damage, your thought and suggestions would be appreciated.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

klassylady25

Coming along great but here's the picky... there is a bit more shoulder exposed than what you have for the young lady.  It's almost 1/2". ::)

Tess (Tassie D)

Looking good Max. :up: She still has a yellow bit on her chin and her arm wouldn't have quite that much curve into the elbow.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

Yes Candy, very much a wip at present.

Tess you naughty girl!  You didn't read my post did you? I told you I hadn't done the faces. ;D

Still have to create a lot of hair, all those funny shapes down her back and left shoulder have to be HAIR!!! :'(

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

Tess (Tassie D)

:-[ Sorry Max, didn't see that bit.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

OK Tess, I'll let you off this time, only because I'm generous, not because I ever do things like that. :funny:

This is the latest version.

Max

Tess (Tassie D)

That looks pretty darn good to me Max. :up: Those stars would be made out of a speckly silver material so you would expect to have some dark areas on them.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

sanbie

paintshop pro X1