• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

VISITORS!

Started by glennab, October 31, 2007, 09:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Hi

I just wanted to share with the rest of the volunteers that it's 8:20 in Florida, and while I've been on the forum we've had 14 guests.  How wonderful is that!  Now we have to entice them to join us.  Any suggestions?

Have a wonderful day.

Glenna

P.S.  Hi Ed!
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Goodmorning Glenna!

That is good news!  I have been leaving OPR links in some of the forums that I visit lately, maybe it helps?
Here is a suggestion that might help getting more folks to join us:  eradicate all the posts that mention Christine's evil practice of adding white dots to the photos that we pick out!   

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

I'm not sure that eradicating posts about Christine's evil practice of adding white dots will help us to get more people to join. I think what now may be a real sticking point is that people will worry about the dangers to their health and looks of doing photo restorations. One minute they see a pretty blond in the Forum and the next she is replaced by a cranky witch with eye problems.    ;D
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Margie!

I thought today was a good day to come clean and reveal my true identity, I regret if it will scare away any would OPR volunteers!  I'll promise not turn any of you into toads...for now!!   >:D

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hannie,

What kind of time frame are we talking about your refraining from a toad spell? I've noticed that Christine has turned a shade of green and I have the strangest urge to hunt insects?
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Oops! I'm sorry about that... I'll fix you guys up tomorrow, now it's time to crawl into my closet with a hot water bottle (not so sure about that toy though...)
Go easy on those insects!

Have a spooky night everyone!

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

truckersau

Well it's 07:00am Sydney time. With 5 guests.
I think you have to remember, not all guests are newbies. Some could be members just reading the forum without loging in. I must admit I do it a lot, when I just want a quick catch up on whats happening.

cmpentecost

Happy Halloween everyone!

Christine