• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hows this look?

Started by truckersau, October 28, 2007, 10:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truckersau

I thought I'd put this one up for any comments. Print size is 3x4.
Thank you.

Original.

Where it's at now.

Thanks in advance.

glennab

Beautiful job, Ray.

I have one pick and two questions.  I see a couple of very dark spots at the crown of his hair that I'd lighten.  And the questions are:  is he wearing a sweater or a shirt?  If it's a sweater, then the texture seems appropriate.  If it's a shirt, I'd lighten the darker areas to give it a more constant tone.  And what the heck is that in the chair beside him?  It's obviously not damage, but it certainly looks strange. (Just curious!)

Cheers

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

truckersau

Ha Glennab, that strange thing on the chair with him is a wooden elephant.

glennab

Hi Ray

Thanks for verifying what I THOUGHT I saw but figured was too obscure to really be an elephant carving.  Was wondering if the old eyes had finally decided to give up for the day.

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

Great job Ray. :up: I finally figured it was an elephant. :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ratz

Hi Ray, you've done a lovely job on this,it will print up well at 3x4

Mhayes

Hi Ray,

The owners are going to be happy with this one!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Ray,

What a great job you did on this photo, the chair and arm came out really well!
I love the wooden elephant, my father was a carpenter and use to make our toys. 
I would like to see just a little more level adjustment. (I tried but but it came out a little too much!).
Oh yes and I think he is wearing a blouse and it has a little button at the top!

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]