• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Advice Required.

Started by truckersau, October 19, 2007, 09:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truckersau

Hi all. Ok I've been working on a couple of photos for the last few days, and realy need some advice.
Below are 3 photos.
1/ Original of the one I need advice on.
2/ Where this photo is at, at the moment.
3/ Another one from the same family, that I've just completed
Ok I need to know if it's acceptable to use the little girl from the completed photo, in the one I'm working on.
If not I will try to clean up the original some more.
As always ALL feed back is appreciated.
   1/

2/

3/

Ausimax

I can't see any reason you can't use her in the other image, same girl, almost the same stance, go for it!

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

schen

The directions of light source were very different in photo #1 and #3.  If the direction they were facing was 12 o'clock, the light source of photo #1 was at 1 o'clock and the photo #3 was 4 o'clock.  The composite #2 looked strange to me.

These two pictures were taken at the same location at the same time of the same two persons.  I would suggest return only the photo #3 and not the badly damaged #3.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

truckersau

Ok, I managed to pull the little girl out of the damage.
This is the latest copy, thoughts please.
Bye the way, the print size for this is 4x5. And looks a lot better at that size.

cmpentecost

I think it's looking really good!  The little girls nose kind of stands out to me as a little too white.  Perhaps a bit of blending here, but otherwise, nice job!

Chris

schen

Great job pulling all that out of such a difficult one.

I agree with Christine that the edge of the girl could be blurred a little to blend in with the background.

The lower half of the tie I think was white not damage?
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Tess (Tassie D)

:up2: You've done a really great job on this Ray. I'd borrow the little girls hair from the other photo to finish it off. That tie is strange but I think schen is right, it is white.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

truckersau

Thanks guys, I made those little changes.
It realy helps to have other eyes look at it.