• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Did I miss anything?

Started by phischer, October 17, 2007, 04:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phischer

Here's a quick one I did. At least this was the fastest one I've worked on to date. I think I've got it pretty good...anyone see something I missed?
Before:

After:

truckersau

:up: Looks pretty good from here.

Mhayes

Looks great! Doesn't it feel good to have a picture where more information than not is intact? After doing the hard ones, you almost feel like you are cheating.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Phil!

What a cute looking baby, you did a great job!
I just wonder if the the marking on the arm is a rash or damage, can't tell from here.

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Charlene5

I'd even up the skin tone on his arm where it was damaged but other than that pick it looks great!
Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

glennab

Phil, I'm with MJ.  I don't think it matters if he had a rash.  I doubt that it's something the owner would care to have reproduced.  I'd get the skin tone more even and send that precious little guy home.

Bless,

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

phischer

Thanks all. For what its worth, I don't think it is a rash, I just think I wasn't careful enough with the healing brush.  :D I'll clean it up and send him on home.

kiska

Sometimes babies' skin is blotchy red.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

phischer

Here's another quickie...
Before:

After:

Hannie

Hi Phil,

That looks great!  You can even tell what is in the background now. Cute little rugrat!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Cute bunny suit. :up: Nice job bringing out the background.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ratz

Beautiful job on both of these :up:

phischer

Here's another one.  Someone help me with the hairline! I'm pretty happy with how this one has turned out so far. I'm just really not sure about the hair. What does anyone think?
Before:

After:

kiska

I cloned from the good hair. Soft and low opacity to build it up. A little painting and smudge. It's rough right now.

http://upload.pbase.com/image/87708773

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro