• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Are you ok Max?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), October 28, 2007, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess (Tassie D)

I saw that Queensland took a bit of a battering during the evenng last night. Hope it didn't affect you.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,22664553-5006786,00.html
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Good grief, Tess, I certainly hope Max is okay too.  I'd e-mailed him because I was concerned about his heart, and the messages bounced back to me.  Power and internet is probably out.  I'll say a little prayer to our guardian angel to be sure he and Margaret and their family didn't suffer any damage or injury.

Mother Nature is pounding the daylights out of all of us everywhere!  We'd better straighten out our act, I think, and be a lot more gentle with her!

Bless

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

cmpentecost

I had an email from Max this morning, saying he was going to need to take a brief respite from the restorations, in order to get his computer back up and running.  He said all was well, just some computer issues. 

Chris

Tess (Tassie D)

Thats good to hear Chris. They said on the news that there are more storms predicted for up there tonight as well. Max might be having candle lit dinners.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

Hi Folks,

All OK here, it is just there are so many storms about today I no sooner get the computer started up than I have to shut down again, another one that looks a bit wild one heading our way now.

Glenna, have an email half done, will send it to you first chance I get. Thanks for your concern Tess and Glenna,
will be a bit irregular in posting till I get the computer sorted, can't even start on that until the weather settles down.

Got to go, shut down time - again!

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Mhayes

Max, I know those last bunch of pictures Christine is trying to unload are really bad, but don't you think you are going to extremes to keep from picking one?  ;D Stay safe and look forward to seeing you back on line.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

cmpentecost

:funny: :funny: :funny:

kiska

Quoteno sooner get the computer started up than I have to shut down again,

YOU GO, BOYFRIEND! I'm writing that one down.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro