• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hiya!

Started by hearts1329, June 21, 2012, 10:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hearts1329

I'm brand new to OPR. I've been photographing for 4 years and working with photoshop for 2. I started here for extra credit but I'd love to stay working here :)

glennab

Hi Hearts

Welcome from another Floridian (Gulfport/St. Petersburg). We'd love to have you work with OPR for as long as you'd like.  It's addictive, I'll warn you.  I'm about to finish up my 6th year with this wonderful group and expect to continue until I can't handle a keyboard any more.  It's a great learning experience, you'll meet a wonderful group of caring, sharing people, and you'll know the incredible feeling of giving back a treasured part of someone's life who's lost so much. 

If you haven't already seen it, watch The Weather Channel's video on the upper right of our home page.  That'll give you an idea of the impact our work has on survivors of storms.  Don't hesitate to post on the forum if you run into a challenge that you're not sure about.  Look through some of the recent posts, and you'll see that we help each other with all sorts of issues.  And every so often we have some fun with each other as we work our way through our tough ones.

I'll look forward to seeing you in the forum.

Cheers
GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Hi Hearts1329,

Welcome from Kansas and great to have you on-board. I hope you will enjoy and also pick up tips that will help you--both in restoring and in photography with PhotoShop. We hope once you get your extra credit you will stay on and be part of our wonderful organization.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]