• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Looking for advise....Part 2

Started by weewood, April 20, 2008, 04:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpentecost

Great job David.  Your perseverance on this particular photo is amazing.  I think you are entitled to be dubbed "King for the Day", based on your willingness to stick to the photo and to learn.  Perhaps Mary Schohner could be Queen, as she also helped you out.  I always refer to our volunteers as a team, and this is why...we all help each other out.  Kudos to everyone in helping get this photo back to its original condition.

Christine

Tess (Tassie D)

Great result David, a lot of hard work there. :up:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Great job David!  The vest looks quite natural, well done!   :wnw:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Pelican

David, I've been watch this progress and to what an excellent end its come! It looks just great!  :up:

mschonher

David, it looks great and I really like a darker background as you already know.  So are you wearing your crown today?  I'm looking for a tiara that I can wear while I work on the computer.

Mary

weewood

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. And, thanks to Glenna, Mary and Hannie for all your help.  :hug:  This little girl is going home. I actually think I'm going to miss her. She has been my biggest challenge, so far!  :D
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070