• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

ShepherdB21_4 image question

Started by Rbm, July 28, 2012, 10:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rbm

Greetings,

Just want to make sure I am the only one working on this image.  After requesting this one from Bambi's gallery I never received an e-mail telling me it was now in my gallery.  At some point I noticed it was no longer in Bambi's gallery so I looked in my gallery and there it was.  I have downloaded it to my computer and started working on it.  Can someone please assure me that I'm the ONLY one working on this right now.

Thanks,
Richard Mayes

bjtx

:wow: You sure are ambitious to undertake one of these Shepherd wedding photos.
Please post your completed restoration, so we can admire it and congratulate you.
Betty
(aka - Betty )  CS6, PS CC,  Win 8.1; 175+ restorations so far & hope to do more :) 
Favorite site http://yourshot.nationalgeographic.com/daily-dozen/

Mhayes

Hi Richard,

I don't want to answer for Bambi since she will no more about this photo. I showed it did go to another person, but it was never restored or returned. I will also ask Bambi to see if she can give you another photo that will help with your photo.

Thanks,

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Bambi

Sorry for the confusion, Richard. You are the only person working on this picture. I had to do a lot of shuffling in the Shepherd pictures recently and put several back in my gallery. I am sorry that you did not get the email when I put the picture in your gallery. If you ever request or have a question about a picture from my gallery, you can email me directly at [email protected]

There is a lot of damage on these pictures. I admire your bravery!

Rbm

Greetings,

Thanks Bambi and Margie.  I will procede with my restoration effort.  If there are any reference photos available I would sure I like to see them.

Thanks,
Richard

Bambi

Richard:

I just checked the Archive and I really don't have much that can help you. As you can see from the others in my Gallery, they all have water damage from the bottom up. There are none with a clear picture of the bottom of the skirt or the carpet. Sorry.

Bambi

Rbm

Hey Bambi,

Thanks for looking.  I can actually see the hem of her skirt through the damage.  I think I have the skirt fixed now.  I'm not sure about the floor/carpet.  I'll come up with something for that based on what I THINK I'm seeing under the damage.  I will post here on the forum when I'm done and we can discuss it more then.

Thanks,
Richard

Mhayes

Richard and Bambi, I think what fooled me on this bunch is that  there are two different wedding photos. I looked at one and the groom was different---maybe the first marriage? OK, just kidding.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]