• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello All

Started by DarrenR, October 01, 2008, 01:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarrenR

Hi everyone,
I would like to say that this is a great idea, and I am proud to be a part of it. I just hope I can use my skills to bring joy to someone who has lost so much.
I would also like to commend everyone who has joined in this effort.  :up:

Mhayes

Hi Darren,

We are happy to have you join us! You will make good use of your skills by restoring and the forum is a great place to pick up some terrific tips.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Darren, glad you could join us. There's plenty here to keep you busy. :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Darren

Welcome to OPR!  I appreciate your kind words about those of us who've been with this wonderful organization from the get-go, but to be honest, it's such a joy to be able to return some of what our disaster victims have lost that it's almost like a gift to us!.  I hope you find your experience here as fulfilling as I have.  You have a whole new group of friends and family to help you whenever you run into a snag, or just want to expound.  We tend to get off-track at times, but laughing is good therapy for us.  I'm glad you've joined us!

Bless,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

weewood

Hi, Darren. Welcome aboard! Thanks for joining. Regards, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

mitzs

Hi Darren, welcome to OPR. A word to the wise though from one newbie to another. Keep your eye on that Glenna, MarCat, Mary, Hannie, and Tassie. They are very sweet ladies. Indeed they are. But they weave some kind of spell over you and sucker you in to going along with them. The next thing you know they are plotting something and if it goes wrong ever last one of those dear sweet ladies are all standing there pointing at you, chantting the newbie did it, the newbie did it!

Yes they are sweet, but beware of the wicked sense of humor that lurkes behind those charming smiles!  :huh:
Ok, with that I"ll just be moving along. Find a nice safe cave to hide in for a day or 2.  ;D

Ratz

Welcome Darren, nice to have you join us :up:

glennab

Mitzs, you've placed me in great(?) company, but I have to tell you I truly resemble your remarks! Sheesh!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)