• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

so how does this look.. is it ready?

Started by Miz Cozma, January 15, 2008, 08:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miz Cozma

hey all :)

I took 2 pictures that i think go together..
this is the first one...a bit harder then I imagine..didn't notice the stamp across the kids in the little pic ehhehe

and I tried so hard with the right side damage with the plants.. so I improvised
how does it look

heheh

thanks ahead for feed back

I so love this and the other pic I got!! ehhe

Tess (Tassie D)

Great job on it. :up: The only thing I noticed was the damage on the right eye of the person in the costume and the white scratch and a bit more damage on the shoulder and stomach of the costume.
I'd also darken the bottom of the plants just above the rocks. Its a great pic though, lovely bright colours.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Miz Cozma

oh ya ouch i missed the eye...and trying it now..not sure how to repair it.. seems it was also blocked out a bit by a reflection

any advice or anyone up to building an eye

hehehe

thanks for noticing that
:)

I uploaded the fix to the outfit..and darkening of the plants at the bottem but still at a loss for the eye  help hehehehe

Tess (Tassie D)

This is just a rough one using clone from the other eye and a little bit of smudge to blend it in.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Miz Cozma

ah nice.. I will try that :)  thanks  !!!

ok does this look ok or creepy  :wow:

truckersau

Hi Miz Cozma.
I have circled what appears to be a scratch.

Hannie

Hi Miz,

My latest project also has writing all over it, the faces, clothes, background, I am sure Jan put that on there just before I uploaded it  ;D
What a great job you did, lovely colors!  The eye came out really good and natural looking.
I hope you don't mind, I have one little pick, on the right side of the pram there seems to be a piece missing and also the little girl's handbag isn't there anymore.  I tried to show you what I mean.

:loveit:

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Miz Cozma

thanks guys :)    again I must learn to wait til it is not the very end of my day to do final touches ehehhe  as oops some of that white belonged there LOL

so I will give back the little girls hand bag with all the contact in tact...turns out I am a purse napper!  :)

and I will put back the side of the trammy thing.. returning it's balance :)

and thanks for noticing the scratch

good luck with the words and someone run over and steal Jans stamp pad!! hehe

I will fix those last issues and upload it tonight after work :)

thanks for all the help guys :)

:hug:  &   :loveit:

Miz Cozma

ok purse given back, balance regained and hopefully descratched hehe

how is this guys :)

cmpentecost

Miz Cozma, this looks beautiful!  The owners should be thrilled!

Christine

Miz Cozma

YAY :)  thanks !!

I will upload it when I get home from  work then get working on the second picture :)

have a fun day all!!

klassylady25

Miz, what is that dark between the girl and the stroller.... is it another person? I've pondered because of the position of the hand in correlation to the girl?

Curious minds want to know.

Candy

Miz Cozma

the darkness appears to be a flower blossem and  her hand is lifted and holding on to the big buggies antenna

least that is how I saw it all :)

oh looked again zooming in and it is part of the rock behind her showing so fixed it to look more like that :)

and now it is ready to go :)  good catch!!