• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello From Liverpool England

Started by irialouise, November 11, 2012, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irialouise

Hello Everyone

My name is Iria and i come From Liverpool England .. I hope i can help to restore of the Photgraphs that where damaged .. and also to meet new friends

Regards

Iria

Pat

Hello from Michigan Iria and welcome to the forum.  I am sure you will enjoy meeting everyone.  We have gotten several new volunteers from England just this month.  This is also a good place to pick up tips and techniques if you run into problems with a tough restoration or just have general questions.

Pat 
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mike S.

Another warm welcome from Michigan Iria,

Glad to have you join OPR and nice to see you on the Forum.  I have been to Birmingham, London and Bristol several times and it is nice to see friends join us.  As Pat stated be sure and use the Forum if you get stuck on a picture or just have a question.  Post your work in progress and the original and you will get all kinds of help and find everyone to be friendly.  Also if you look to the left when you are logged into the Forum you will see icons for  two manuals.  1) Navigating OPR and 2)Techniques Handbook.  Both can take some of the mystery out of the process.

Mike
Mike S.

Mhayes

Hi Iria and a warm welcome from Kansas. The Forum is a great place to increase your skills and also meet some wonderful people.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

irialouise

Thankyou For the Replys Everyone ... I have Requested to do a Few Restores From the Photo Shelter and Just Waiting For Replys

Thankyou again and look forward to your advice and help

Regards

Iria