• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hirshey Baby

Started by david_gr, January 09, 2012, 12:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david_gr

Here is another one. I think I have taken it about as far I can.  I noticed the baby's right hand is missing.  :( I don't think it is photo damage.  What do you all think?  Any suggestions or comments will be appreciated.  This is another of those that appeared easier than it turned out to be.  Oh well.

Before

After

I also noticed I need to do some more work on the fence to the right as you look at it.

Thanks again folks for all the help and encouragement.

David Gr  :)

Pat

Hi David, this is an original HirsheyP photo that Mike and I copied at Joplin.  It looks to be a little different view of the one you are working on.  In this one you can see that the boy has both hands.

Original:

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Hannie

Pat, you are the best!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Pat, that goes ditto for me!

David, I guess show it as it is, but wonder if this is something attached to the jacket, because I don't think it is part of the child's hand? Even if it looks funny, the owners will know what is.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

When you leave the idea that there is no hand and look at the photo again really well, a little finger is showing pointing downward (or a thumb).
The mind boggles...

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

jesterjeni

I think the hand is shaped like the one on the left, but it looks like the baby is posed with the object in its hand...like an antique rattle of some sort. because of the color it kinda gets lost in the background.

david_gr

Thanks everybody for your comments.  I left the hand alone and cleaned up a little more.  I will upload to Jonas.

David Gr  :)