• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Couple....

Started by weewood, May 04, 2008, 04:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weewood

I'm getting there on this one.  :D  Wasn't so sure about the man's shirt, though. So I thought I would post and get some feedback.

]
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

cmpentecost

David,

This looking great!  I like the shirt, and I think you did a good job as a tailor!  Other than a few spots of damage (hand, upper left and background), I'd say it's close to going home!

Chris

Ratz

glennab

Really nice work, David.  The one thing I'd be sure to do is to rework her bustline where it meets his shirt.  She looks rather flattened right now.  You did a wonderful job of keeping the look of the velvet.  Shouldn't take much more to be able to send this one home.

Cheers,

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

weewood

Good eye, Glenna. You would think that I would spotted that; being a guy!  :funny:
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

schen

David,

Really nice clean up.  Judging from the jacket and tie, he was most likely wearing a tuxedo shirt.  Her velvet may be much darker in the front.

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

cmpentecost

Hmmm.....looks like we have some eagle eyes.  Good call Shujen.

Chris

Hannie

David, what a wonderful job you did!  I also like Chen's shirt and shadow on the dress.  After Glenna's remark about the bustline I couldn't help myself and just had to have a go at it! (even though I'm not a guy  ;))

Great restore!

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

weewood

Okay, shirt is tucked in, bustline enhanced, hand and background cleaned up. Does anyone have any comments, or is it a go?  :)

David J. Davis

Hannie

Beeoootiful David!  :wnw:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

cmpentecost

glennab

Fantastic, David.  Send this lovely couple home!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Great job David!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

weewood

Thanks, everyone for your help and support. This photo is going home.....  :cool:
David J. Davis

mschonher

Dave, you did an excellent job on this photo, it looks fabulous!

Mary