• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Rhode Island Flooding

Started by Mhayes, April 08, 2010, 11:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

Are there any of you living near Rhode Island that can give us a feel on how things are going there? Right now it is too early to help, but it is never too early to make contacts. http://www.examiner.com/x-31031-Providence-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m3d31-Flood-updates-Rhode-Island-flooding-is-bad-April-Fools-Day-prank

Another bit of news that hopefully doesn't come true is this: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=125672989

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tori803

Scary forecast. Those of you on the east coast will have to be prepared to batten down the hatches.

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Tess (Tassie D)

Pixelesh lives in Rhode Island but hasn't been active for a while?
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Marydh

Might try Massachusetts (RI is such a little place).
abchase, rallendorf, and davidneil show up on a search.

Mary

lurch

Connecticut is close too. Not as close as Massachusetts, but as Marydh said, RI is such a little place.
<C>

Mhayes

Thanks Everyone!

I hope someday we have something in place so that those closest to a disaster will know who to contact and be able to respond in good time. Until that time we will continue to wing it. I never cease to be amazed that when I contact total strangers and tell the what OPR is about and what we would like to do to help--they go all out. The one thing that adds real credence is our fantastic web site. Before we went to Galveston and Cedar Rapids; I gave OPR's website to those in charge and ask that they look over what we do and have done and then I would touch base later with them. Everyone one of them was so impressed with what we have done and the high quality of our restorations.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]