• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Mother's Day!

Started by glennab, May 11, 2008, 12:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

To all of you wonderful ladies who've raised or are raising young'uns, have a wonderful Mother's Day.  Eat chocolate, snorf huge bouquets of roses, sit on your tush in the most confortable chair in the house and let everyone else do all the work for a change!

Having a son, two step-daughters, a head full of gray hair and a slight tic in my right eye, I know how difficult it is to raise kids.  And my experience and observation tells me that the thanks are few and far between while you're trying to mold them into functional, respectable, contributing members of society.  Thanks heavens they're so cute!

I can tell you that there are rewards – just don't expect a lot of instant gratification!  My "babies" are approaching middle age, and I'm proud of each of them.  All the agony was worth it.  But there is a name on each of those gray hairs!

Enjoy your special day, Moms!

Bless

Glenna

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

weewood

Wishing all mother's a very special Happy Mother's Day.  :hug:
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Hannie

That is so sweet, thank you!  Wishing the same to all those parents that do the mothering!

:hug:

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]