• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Greetings from Michigan!

Started by Paigexv, May 23, 2013, 10:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paigexv

Hello all, I'm excited to join OPR. I really love restoring old photos for people, as evident by the many hours a week I spend doing so on Reddit.

I'm glad I stumbled upon OPR because the meaning behind it is very inspirational. Just knowing that by restoring a photo you're going to put a smile on the face of someone who's recently been through a devastation is a great motivation.

I look forward to working with this great group of people!

~Paige

mark_webster25

Welcome to OPR Paige.  There are a lot of great tips throughout the forums hear.  My suggestion is to read through them all and you'll probably find some kind of method in them to use in your work while restoring.  It's a good chance that someone else prior to us have already encountered the same problem and worked through it and found a solution.  Atleast thats been my experience so far.

Mark
We are spiritual beings having a physical experience, and God doesn't make junk.  Live in the solution, not the problem and remember to pause and reflect before you react and deflect.

Mhayes

Hi Paige, welcome to OPR from Kansas. We are happy that you stumbled upon us and I think you will love not only restoring damaged photos, but the camaraderie of the wonderful group of volunteers here.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

Welcome Paige from the other side of our great state of Michigan - just west of Ann Arbor.  Hubby and I have many fond memories of camping on Michigan's western side when the kids were little.

You are going to love being an OPRer.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author