• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Little Red Girl

Started by Lynnya, November 04, 2017, 10:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi gals and guys... can you comment on my color correction on this very red cast...I started with a levels in rgb's... then a curves black and white points which lightened the blacks .. it was still quite red so I reduced the red's in hue/sat.. what do you think..

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

:-\  These color casts sure are tricky!  Tried several things and then went back to your corrected image and tried Hannie's recent tip. Duped your corrected image layer. Then Image > Auto Color. Image > Auto Tone. Not sure its any better.  :D  Still needs something, yes?

Lynnya

I agree... tricky little monster... looks so easy..I like what you've done.. I think it needs a tad more color... thanks for input.. I'm working onnit.. stand by  :up:

Lynnya

How's this... too blue?? I added a bit of yellow to the second one...I need Hannie... :(

Lynnya

You know... looking at them.. I like the left one best if I tone down the blue background.. I prefer her skin tone.. what do you think.. anyone else please feel free to jump in and suggest..

how's this... reduced the color in background and added a touch of vibrance (Hannie) to little one...

Shadow

Like the last one Lynn. Will be interesting to hear other feedback.  :)

Lynnya

Yes I'm hoping for some... do you think there is too much magenta in the dress...?? Actually... going back and cranking up the hue/sts it's high in blue not magenta...

Lynnya

Final? what can you see.. thanks..

Shadow

Lynnya

Thanks for your help on this one Lyn... was waaayyyy off with my colors... :hug:

Candice

Candice

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]