• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New address for OPR and OPR Forums!

Started by John, January 30, 2008, 07:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Please note that OPR now officially resides at www.operationphotorescue.org and the forum is now at www.operationphotorescue.org/forum.  We've moved to the .org domain to better represent our not-for-profit status.  Please update your favorites/bookmarks accordingly.  Dave will be sending out an email with a broader list of changes to the OPR organization in the coming days, but I didn't want people to be too confused with our change of address.

I know there are some aesthetic issues that need to be refined on the new forum/main site and those will be worked on as well in the coming days.  The biggest challenge was moving everything to .org without it breaking and it seems like everything is working to this point.  Please let me know if you're experiencing any issues via the forums PM system.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

John

John

testing 1, 2, 3...

please post here and tell us what the temperature is where you're living (with F conversion when necessary :-) ) just so we know the forum is working...

Cats got your tongues?   ;)

pcraft

klassylady25

MEOW, with a south wind of 25 - 35 MPH, I fair from the land where the winds come sweeping o'er the plain..... Oklahoma here, with a Fahrenheit of:  46 degrees

Mhayes

Hi John,

The temp in Kansas right now is 37 F with a winter storm headed our way.

Margie

PS From my two cats  :P
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Hi John

Love all the changes.  Ever evolving!

It's 8:36pm in Gufport, Florida, and the temperature is 68 degrees.  I'll try to not be too smug.  (Nah!  Changed my mind.  I'm smug!)

Hugs

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

schen

Yesterday, I left work with 50 degree in the air and got home at 40.  Few minutes later, it dropped to the low 30s and the rain changed to snow.  The wind was howling at 50 miles per hour all night.

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Ausimax

Hi John,

Its currently 87.8 F in beautiful downtown Kogan.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

truckersau

Hi John.
At Liverpool, NSW
Thursday 31/Jan/08
2:30pm
93*F and cloudy.

Charlene5

Harker Heights, Bell County, Texas
2221 30 Jan 08

Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

Ratz

Thursday 31st
98 degrees F
in beautiful downtown Frederickton :up:

Hannie

Current conditions in Amsterdam: 3C/39F, wind South 15 mph, humidity 80%
Forecast: colder, snow and flurries

But the good news is that Cape Town it is 27C/82F, sunny and 68% humidity.
(Going to South Africa on Feb. 11Th!)

Good work John!  :up2:

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

In NE Alabama it's 28°F.

QuoteSpiders active in past 15 minutes:
Googlebot

"Spiders"?
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Hannie

Spiders are programmes from search engines, aka bots (or webcrawlers).

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

John

Quote from: kiska on January 31, 2008, 06:45:28 AM
In NE Alabama it's 28°F.

QuoteSpiders active in past 15 minutes:
Googlebot

"Spiders"?

you may have noticed on the old forum that in the stats section there were always several 'guests' viewing the forum which gave the impression (and sometimes rightfully so) that there were human visitors looking at the site.  Oftentimes, however, these 'guests' were just webcrawlers indexing the site for search engine purposes as Hannie indicated.   I modified the stats section so it separates out the webcrawlers from legitimate guests so now if you do see a 'guest' in the stats section, it will more than likely be a real one.  We'll see how it works.

18F in Upstate NY this AM.... these warm temperatures I'm seeing are depressing me!!