• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from Las Vegas

Started by rholcomb, March 01, 2013, 02:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rholcomb

Hello all!  My name is Rachel, and I'm super excited to be starting on this.  I am honored to be working with all of you!  Happy Photoshopping!

Hannie

Rachel we also feel honored that you will work with us, welcome to the forum!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Pat

Welcome from Michigan Rachel!  I hope you will enjoy restoring photos with us.  If you have any questions as you become familiar with how things work around here don't hesitate to ask.

Looking forward to working with you,

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Welcome to OPR Rachel from Kansas. We are so happy you joined and hope to see you again on the Forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Rachel

Welcome from warm and sunny Florida! I'm so glad you've joined us. I'm one of OPR's oldest members (age-wise and tenure-wise!), and I can tell you that this has been the most rewarding experience I've had in my life.  I hope you'll discover the same and will join in the forum.  It's the best way to increase your knowledge and get to know some very special people.

Bless
GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

rholcomb

Bambi

Sunny welcome from a fellow Las Vegan!  :cool:

Bambi