• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello

Started by gwp, August 20, 2011, 01:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwp

Having made the transition from the darkroom to Photoshop
(has it been that many years ago?) I appreciate the opportunity to try to help.
I've done a number of restorations for family and friends, and look forward
to working side by side with such dedicated folks.
Thanks.
Gregg

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Gregg and welcome to OPR. I'm sure you will love your time here and hate us distributors.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Gregg,

Welcome to the forum from Amsterdam!

The galleries are empty now (except for one photo in Jonas's Gallery) but we will have many photos for you to pick from after the Joplin copy run in October.

If you want to avoid very mean distributors make sure to pick from my gallery!   

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hi Gregg,

Welcome from Kansas! Sorry you hit us in between having photos from a run. Around here it is like feast or famine. Once we come back from our Joplin run in October we hope to have plenty of photos. We are also working with them to upload any damage photo for us to get a head start.

We are happy you have joined and know you will have fun here!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

Welcome Gregg! 

It's so good to have you join us.  Take some time to explore the forum and become familiar with how things work here.  Ask questions and join in the fun.  You'll generally find a great deal of fun to be had.  Once the galleries are stocked I think you will find the restoring very rewarding work.  We look forward to seeing more of you here in the forum.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author