• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi from UK

Started by recycledhippy, October 04, 2008, 06:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

recycledhippy

Hi everyone

Looking forward to helping and (hopefully) learning people on this site
By no means an expert but have had a lot of interest shown in my efforts so far

Hope to be of some help - one way or another

Cheers
Hippy

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Hippy, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here.  Jump right in and we will help out with any questions.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hi RH

Welcome to OPR from Florida.  I hope you find OPR as rewarding an experience as I have.  It's a wonderful "job" with a group of the best people you can imagine!  I'm glad you joined us!

Glenna (aka GK)
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Hi Hippy, welcome to OPR from Kansas. We're happy to have you and think you will become hooked after a short time here.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

weewood

Welcome aboard, Hippy. I think you will fine this to be a great place, with great people. Regards, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

mitzs

Hi Hippie! They love newbies here. And no one has put me on a stick over an open fire so I guess its in a good way! ;D  And don't worry what you don't know you will learn it here. And if you get stuck you couldn't ask for a bunch of better people to ask. They are always already to pitch in.