• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hannie.

Started by truckersau, November 06, 2007, 06:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truckersau

:-* :hug:MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY

I must say you hold your age well. Must be the good life you live.

klassylady25

Ooooo another year older and purty as a OPR Picture!!!    :hug:

glennab

Hannie, I hope you have a wonderful birthday.  I have to agree that you look mah-velous for your ADVANCED age!  PARTY!!!!!

Hugs,

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

Hope you have a great birthday Hannie.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Happy Birthday Hannie

I think you look m-a-r-v-e-l-o-u-s but I am a little concerned. As we women try to age gracefully we find ourselves having to pluck a few stray hairs from our chins. I am alarmed at the rate you seem to be sprouting them! In your case you have managed to make it look charming.  ;D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Charlene5

De gelukkige oude vrouw van de Verjaardag!! 

MJ who is going off to hide :)
Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

Hannie

Thank you guys and gals!

Got up this morning feeling rather sorry for myself because nobody loves me, I eat worms and here's another birthday (yet grateful considering the alternative...) and went through my usual morning routine, checked unread posts and you totally took me by surprise!  How can anyone feel bad after seeing these posts, I love all of you for making my day! 
I thought it would make me look really young if I said I was already 122 years old.  I have to admit I lied about my age, I am only 56! 

:loveit: 

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ratz

A very happy birthday to you,Hannie. I'm a little late as I've been at work.
MANY HAPPY RETURNS!!!! :loveit:

kiska

Happy, happy birthday Hannie!
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

glennab

Hi Hannie -- I tried your trick of going overboard with the age thing by telling our Sales Manager's 7-year-old son that I was 150 when he asked me how old I was.  He didn't bat an eye.  Immediate response was "Wow! You're older than my dad!"   Love kids!

Stay young in your mind, and remember that there's a world full of OPR friends who love you. Have a wonderful birthday.

More hugs!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

schen

Happy birthday, Hannie.

I hope I will look as good when I reach 122.  :D
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

cmpentecost

Happy Birthday Hannie!!

Christine

Patre

May the graces of your life always be more abundant than your years..
All the best, Hannie.
Pat

pcraft

Happy Birthday Hannie.... Bless your day with good pictures and fine restorations...   :up:

G3User

Another Birthday Wish Hannie.

Has the letter from HRH arrived yet?

Athol