• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Feet on Parade

Started by haleygd, January 22, 2009, 06:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haleygd

Okay so I got your attention... LOL Any thoughts on where to go with these feet? This one is taking way too long, doesn't help to have a sinus cold and not be able to concentrate on what I am doing.

Gary

Windows 7 & CS5 Design Premium, restoration in work photos uploaded at GaryHaley.photoshop.com

Hannie

I have been on the lookout for your post all day so don't get cheeky with me!  (just kidding Gary!)

Great clean up!  I think your feet look good too and all they need is just a little bit of shading.

I have one pick and that is the levels on your restore, I'm wondering how you get the reddish result?  I've done a levels adjustment in the separate R, G and B channels and this is what I get.  Do you use a different method or do you up the saturation? 

Hope you'll get rid of that cold soon!

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

haleygd

I use the same levels method you mentioned so it may just be my eyes and or monitor.  I'll clean up the feet some more and then do a final adjustment before sending home.
Windows 7 & CS5 Design Premium, restoration in work photos uploaded at GaryHaley.photoshop.com

Hannie

Gary, I doubt if it is your eyes!  When you use the Handbook method of levels adjustment you rely more on the the graphics then on your eyes.

I think it may be your monitor but then my version of levels should appear really washed out to you?

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Gary, I agree with Hannie that your photo is way too red on the people. Are you doing a Hue/Saturation also?

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

haleygd

Ok, here is the next iteration... definitely got some of the red out...
Gary

Candice

Oo iteration, you're right up there with Glenna.  She too, loves words.  Such marvelous things!!   

Love the pic.  It is better without the red.

Bets  :)
Candice

haleygd

Ok, here is my nomination for final submission and pass to send on home...

Gary

Tess (Tassie D)

Gary, that is looking great. :up: I copied it and toned down the lady in the middle's feet, added some shading to the girl's jumper and the two guy's legs/trousers/shorts.  Only minor stuff on a great restore.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]