• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from Southeastern Massachusetts

Started by rallendorf, August 22, 2009, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rallendorf

Sending you all a warm greeting from Middleboro, MA. with Hurricane Bill passing about 300 miles out to sea.

I'm proud and energized to have found this cause and to offer my skills. I'm a 1992 alumni of Mass. College of Art, and an illustrator/graphic designer/art director working in Boston. I've always felt this is the kind of work I could do all day long, and while that may not be a reality, I intend to give this as much of my available time as possible.

I'm also a cancer survivor, having beat it back in 2007. Since then I have spent many days wanting but not knowing how I could give back and help others. This organization is a great place for me to start this journey and I hope to make my involvement a long-term experience.

I have many questions and some orientation to complete here, but I'm looking forward to diving in.

Peace,
Ric

Mhayes

Ric, a big warm welcome to you from Kansas. We are so happy you joined and I think you will find this a wonderful place to give back to those who have lost so much. On top of that, you will have fun here with a crazy (some more than others) caring bunch of folks.

I think as a cancer survivor, you have a fuller appreciation of living life to the fullest. Bring on the questions and we will have you up to speed in no time! You have a great background and will take to this like a duck to water.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Ric, welcome from Amsterdam!  It is great that you are going to work with us, sounds like you are more than ready to start, can't wait to see you post.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Welcome to OPR Ric. We are glad to have you with us.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]