• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Soldiers

Started by Lena48, June 30, 2011, 04:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lena48

Any comments would be most welcome before I submit as finished. Many thanks!!  :)
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr258/Melinda48/soldiers-small.jpg

Pat

Hi Lena,

It would be wonderful if you could get your photo to show up within your post so we don't have to click on the link.  This may help:

check, to make sure PhotoBucket account account is set to public. Check by clicking on your album and seeing if you have an unlocked icon in the upper left corner.

Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Judy

I just finished up a picture from the same group of photos.  I love the guy with a chainsaw!

Anyhow, you have, as did I problems in the sky area where there is something going on there, but it is not natural I don't believe, that super bright blue in areas.  I think you also have some discloration on the bottom of the photo.

Can't go back and look at it as you didn't post within the message.  I think you got good color on the people, which of course is the most important, I would just calm down those blue areas.

Judy