• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

" Reconstruction " Challenge

Started by kiska, January 26, 2007, 06:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiska

Here's a photo where the faces need , uh, help. I have a duplicate one with no damage. Maybe those waiting on images would like to play with this. Might help with the 'mandate' debate.
Click the thumbnail for large image.

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Kenny

When you say a duplicate one, do you mean you have another image with the faces?

It looks less like damage and more like someone was P.O'd.  ;D

But why is the rum gone?

kstruve

That's what I'm thinking.  This isn't the work of a natural disaster, this is the work of a jerk!

Kurt

Ausimax

Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

OPRAng

I thought we were OPR not Court TV? Are their identities being protected?
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

cmpentecost

This doesn't look like hurricane damage to me....

Christine

Kenny

Unless it's a hurricane like "hell hath no fury..." kinda deal  :P

But why is the rum gone?

kiska

I'm the 'jerk'. Geez, guys. This is a photo of mine I INTENTIALLY damaged, SINCE I HAVE AN EXACT DUPLICATE. It was meant as a fun exercise to see how close face reconstructions would look to the original.............we have been debating the merits of reconstruction.

If it's in the wrong thread or whatever, I'll delete/move it. Let me know.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Kenny

Quote from: kiska on January 27, 2007, 05:46:39 AM
I'm the 'jerk'. Geez, guys. This is a photo of mine I INTENTIALLY damaged, SINCE I HAVE AN EXACT DUPLICATE. It was meant as a fun exercise to see how close face reconstructions would look to the original.............we have been debating the merits of reconstruction.

If it's in the wrong thread or whatever, I'll delete/move it. Let me know.

:funny:  I honestly thought it was a picture from the gallery. I hate to admit it, but you got me!  ;D

Which one are you in the pic? Now that I know what the deal is with it, I'll give it a go.  >:D

But why is the rum gone?

cmpentecost

duh, I should have read your first thread more carefully!  Hmmm....this could be fun!

Christine

kiska

Kenny, I'm not in the pic. They're a couple of friends from several years ago.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Ausimax

Too good for me Kiska, I am no artist, I can only work with available information, and I am afraid you have done too good a hatchet job on this one. 

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

kstruve

Aha!  I get it.  Nice one, Kiska.  (Sorry about calling you a jerk.  :-\)  This would be an interesting exercise though, for anyone who has the time to do it.

Kurt

klassylady25

Haven't been around lately and am catching up....... This one tickled me for sure!!..........  :crazy: :up2:

kstruve

Welcome back to the forums, Candice!  Long time no hear from.

Kurt