• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from Edmonton Alberta!

Started by Aysha, September 13, 2012, 05:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aysha

Hi! my name is Aysha,I'm a 23 year old graphic designer from the Great White North.
I joined OPR to increase my photoshop skills and give back to a community in need. I have restored photographs in the past but my main focus has been full on manipulations for advertising and fashion photography. I look forward to this exciting new challenge.
I've been involved in graphic design and photography for 6 years and each new challenge is better than the previous!
Glad to be here,
Aysha

Rbm

Greetings Aysha,

Welcome to OPR.  I live in Illinois.  I have been hanging around here for several years and have enjoyed every minute of it.  You will find plenty of interesting challenges here.  Some are easy.  Some are difficult.  And you get to pick what you want to work on.  And help is always available too.

Think Snow,
Richard Mayes

Pat

Welcome from Michigan Aysha!  We are so glad you've joined us.  I think you will find this work extremely rewarding.  If you have any questions don't hesitate to post them on the forum. 

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Bambi

Hello from sunny Las Vegas! Glad to have you with us Aysha. Look forward to seeing your work on the Forum.

Bambi

Mhayes

Hi Aysha,

Welcome from Kansas and we are glad you are here. Your background will help you and your experience with our photos will be a great experience.

Thanks for joining!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mike S.

Welcome from Michigan Aysha,

Pleased to have you aboard.  A little tip.  When you pick your first picture to restore, pick one that looks easy as they are all a little more difficult than the initial look.   When you blow them up to 200% to evaluate you will see more to restore than you originally thought.

Mike
Mike S.

Hannie

So glad you joined us Aysha, good luck on your first OPR restore!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]