• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Please Eyeball, Danke Schoen!

Started by Charlene5, October 30, 2007, 06:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ausimax

Have to get rid of TassieD, that dog is going to chase all the cats! ;D

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Mhayes

Max, don't forget Kiska, that hound is just waiting for a chase!  ;D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

lol Max, my dog is completely harmless until she sees a cat.  :knuppel: She drooled all over our dining room window the other day barking at a neighbours cat on our lawn. After dinner she went out the front with hubby and snuck up on another one, chased it over the nearest fence. At 18 I dont think she'll catch any though.  ::)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

sanbie

paintshop pro X1

Hannie

Kiska, that is one good lookingdog!   
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

But OF COURSE!

signed,

the HANNAH
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

glennab

kiska – she should be called Her Highness, The Queen!  Love the pose.

I decided I'd better change my avatar to one of my monsters, just to keep things tilted toward the feline "side of the aisle."

Have a wonderful Friday!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

kiska

Quotejust to keep things tilted toward the feline "side of the aisle."

"TILTED"?....................this place is over run with those mangy smelly C- A -T -S! (YUK. I cannot even SPEAK the word).

signed

the HANNAH
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

glennab

kiska and Your Highness

My cats with attitude trump your pooch with attitude any day.  Sorry, but they're Olympic class!  What's the saying "Dogs have owners; cats have staff"?  It's true!

Hugs (to the lovely pup, too)

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

lol being a cat person too I thought I'd post a pic of my Cassie. 12lbs/5.5kg and 3 feet long from tip to tail. She passed away a few years back at the age of 18. Never had another one after her, couldnt be replaced.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Tess, what a magnificent cat Cassie was!  I had an amazing cat as well when I was young and the cats that came after never quite matched up!  Almost like your first real love, same thing happened in that department!   

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Tess, your Cassie was gorgeous.  What breed was she?  Looks a bit like a Maine Coon, but her nose is a little shorter than the MCs usually are.

I had a similar-looking cat named The Panther about 35 years ago. Her mother was a white Persian and dad was probably a drunken hippie.  Panther had the softest long reddish-black coat.  We rescued her from an abusive home.  It was a year before we could even pet her, and then she became the most loving, wonderful companion one could ask for.  I lost her to old age when she was 17, and it was one of the worst days of my life.  The little stinkers really worm their way into your heart, don't they?

I found this in my files, and I think it appropriate to post, especially for kiska and The Queen:

Hugs!

Glenna

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

kiska

ho,hum. what EVAH!

signed

the HANNAH

http://www.pbase.com/ob/image/48547716

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

cmpentecost

I'm not much of a dog person, but I have to say Kiska your dog must be a great dog.

Chris