• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

More work needed?

Started by Pat, May 02, 2011, 12:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Hi Everyone, please let me know if you see the need for more work on these two sweethearts I found in Tess's gallery.  Thank you!  Pat

Original:

WIP:
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Hannie

Very beautiful restore Pat!
Perhaps in levels the red and green slider (black) can be moved a little towards the center?

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Beautiful restore, Pat! What a cute photo.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

Hannie, Margie, thanks for the kind words!

Hannie I generally make it a point to double check my levels when I feel I'm finished with a restore and wouldn't you know I forgot this time  :D   I appreciate you catching it and it's been taken care of.  Thanks again.  Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

JTJB

Pat,

Very nice restore.  I am not sure if it is just me, however, the bricks on the right hand side appear to be curving to the centre a little more than the original.  I think the straight line of mortar directly adjacent to the door maybe accentuating this.

Great job to a very nice image.

JB

Pat

Thanks for the comments JB  :up:
Pat